Friday, January 27, 2006

Email Pictures

Here are a couple pictures I got as an email. Tell me what you think of them.
This was titled "Office Party". I don't know about you, but that is my kind of office party and my kind of cups for drinking.
This one is really sad. I can't believe a mother would do this with her child in the backseat. And people wonder why kids are growing up like they are. Here's one reason...THEY ARE SEEING THEIR MOTHER HAVING SEX IN THE CAR WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER.

Both these pictures are perfect examples as to why I will always have a job.

7 comments:

Isabel said...

oh my god to the second picture.

Francesca said...

WTF is she thinking?!!!!

That's so fucking awful!!!!!

Zoe said...

Tell me that second picture was staged. And people think that we shouldn't raise children.

SassyFemme said...

That can't be real!

Francesca said...

Even if it's staged, it's disturbing!!! The kid is still there!!!

Whatever happened to preserving and protecting the innocence of children??!!

Caroline said...

sweet angel--I second that

francesca--i agree with you. And there are some that say gays should not have children? Makes no sense to me

zoe--read above

elf--oh, i don't know if I would admit that

sassyfeeme--you never know now a days if these pictures are true..i do believe some people would do this though..infact..many of them have to come see me because of stupid things like this

francesca--i agree completly with you..that poor kid

Anonymous said...

are you sure the woman is the mother? what if the man is the father? still bad either way, i know, but nonetheless, we are quick to accuse the woman, while excusing the man-- just sayin' is all...