Thursday, December 08, 2005

Snow Day!!

All the prayers worked. This morning I woke up around 6am and looked outside and was amazed. We ended up with 12 inches of snow. Everywhere you look there is snow. I got a call around 8am saying our office was closed. Thank goodness because I really didn't want to have to venture out in the snow. I guess the main streets and highways are somewhat cleared, but the side streets are horrible. We have not seen a plow yet.

Off to continue our Skip-Bo tournament.

5 comments:

pack of 2 said...

Enjoy your snow day!!!!

Angie

pack of 2 said...

Burrrrrr...

Shelly

Anonymous said...

Let me tell on Caroline. It is 3:06 PM in the afternoon, and we are yet to see a plow. Meanwhile, I sit here ratting her out. She did not want to go in the snow to work, but she has ventured out because we ran out of a major staple in a blizzard- fat free hot chocolate.

Isabel said...

Enjoy your day at home. Stay warm.

Caroline said...

Damn Laura, you know people from work read this. And by the way, my boss called me this morning and said work was closed.