Friday, December 09, 2005

Living in the Bible Belt

Apparently Kansas City is too conservative for Brokeback Mountain. We were all excited to see this movie, but found out today that it does not come out here until January 6. I am so pissed right now. I know they are thinking, "we don't want to waste a theatre on a movie like this during the holiday season." I am so pissed that I feel like calling AMC and a couple of the other movie chains here. As far as I know, it is being released in all major cities today, but Kansas fucking City.

4 comments:

SassyFemme said...

I haven't even heard of this movie. Hmm, I wonder if it's coming out down here or not.

Caroline said...

Looks like it's going to all theatre's January 6. I don't know if I can wait that long..but guess I will have to.

pack of 2 said...

oh that sucks...I can't wait to see it.

Sassy...check it out!!!

Shelly

Zoe said...

I doubt that it is coming to my town either, but I will drive to go see it.