Monday, December 05, 2005

7 Things

I found this on someone's blog (sorry I don't remember who) and thought it was pretty cool.

7 Things I want to do before I die....
1) Island Hop for an entire year (any islands in the Carribbean)
2) Legally marry Laura
3) Have a baby with Laura
4) Buy a house at Lake Lotawana (lake in the KC area)
5) Visit Hawaii again
6) Visit Camp Mishawaka again
7) Pass my Kansas Social Work Liscense test

7 Things I can't do...
1) Speak a foreign language (still working on English)
2) Play a musical instrument
3) So far, pass the Kansas Social Work licsense test
4) Parrelle Park
5) Write good poetry
6) Legally marry Laura
7) Talk to my parents

7 things that attract me to the same sex...
1) Eyes
2) Smile
3) Teeth
4) Kindness
5) Sense of Humor
6) The person being genuine
7) Similiar Beliefs and Values

7 Things I say most often...
1) Love you baby
2) How's the dog
3) Soooooooooooooophie....Noooooooooooooooooo
4) This is Caroline (answering the phone at work)
5) God dammit
6) It's a Christmas Miracle (from watching too much Little House on the Prairie)
7) I need a cigarette

7 Celebrity Crushes..
1) Faith Hill
2) Jessica Simpson (so dumb, but so hot)
3) Jennifer Aniston (definition of cool)
4) Olivia from Law & Order:SVU (shhh.don't tell Laura...she would die if she knew her biggest cursh was also mine..and my reputation would be ruined)
5) Rosie (love her dedication to mankind and Human Rights)
6) Abby from ER
7) Jo Frost (A.K.A. SuperNanny)

7 People I want to do this...
1) Sublime
2) Pack of 2
3) Recovering Straight Girl
4) Sweet Angel
5) Ragged Around the Edges
6) Laura
7) Franscesa

11 comments:

pack of 2 said...

okay....we'll do it. Love your list. Give us a day or two.

Angie

pack of 2 said...

Also, we want to do the map thing, but we can't figure it out...Help please;-).

Angie

Caroline said...

Click on the map and there should be a section where it says.."get your own map". Let me check it out some more and then get back to you..thanks for doing the list..I thought it was kind of fun

pack of 2 said...

If you want you can e-mail us about it- packof2@earthlink.net

A.

Anonymous said...

On your to do list... you can marry Laura in England... perhaps it's time to change your vacation plans from the Keys to the British Isles.

Kathryn said...

Just give me a day too...

Caroline said...

I plan on doing a post today on gays being able to marry in England. Blogger was acting up last night and I was unable to post once I got home.

Francesca said...

Thanks!...(i think!!)...lol

I'll do my list soon...having a busy week...

I like your list and had a giggle at Jo Frost being on your list because recently I found myself tuning in to see her show, just to see her!...(was a little weirded out by it at first, but what the heck!) LOL

hugs!

;)

Caroline said...

Thanks franscesa. Look forward to reading your list.

Anonymous said...

Laura's Top 7 Celebrity Crushes

1. Olivia on Law and Order SUV. (Caroline, I could ring your neck right now, too. You never so much as intimated.)
2. Jennifer Aniston- Not only is she cute, but she has proven herself to be a real class act.
3. Oprah Winfrey- Smart is sexy.
4. Pat Summit- What kind of lesbian would I be without metioning women's basketball?
5. Jodi Foster- Mysterious and I like it.
6. Stephani on Survivor- Incredible athlete!
7. Suzy on the recent Biggest Loser- With or without the weight, she's adorable.

Hubba, Hubba!

Caroline said...

Damn...the one time she reads my blog...Oh well..now we are share Olivia. :)