Monday, November 28, 2005

Nick and Jessica: The End


What a sad weekend in the entertainment world. I heard the news on Thankgsiving night. Nick and Jessica have officially called it quits. Before their Newlywed show, I had not heard of either of them. But each week I watched them and grew to love them. The funniest thing I saw on the show was when they were at the beach and Jessica thought she saw a jellyfish, instead it was just a plastic sack. I always thought Nick was a sweetheart and she never appreciated him. He was always doing sweet things for her and she didn't seem to love it, like us the audiance did.

I will tell you, this breakup is not as shocking as the one that came last January when we were told that Brad and Jennifer were divorcing. Laura and I had a discussion over the weekend over who would come out looking better in this divorce. She said Jessica. But I think it will be Nick. Just my opionion.

5 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Let's all take a moment of silence.

Caroline said...

I agree...:)

Anonymous said...

Well if Nick and Jessica were real people then I might feel someway about it. However they are just pixles on a screen and no-one worth worrying about.

Mrs. Dr. S. said...

I found your blog through SassyFemme a week or two ago. I love it! You are a great writer. :)

Caroline said...

Thanks Courtney. That's weird because I also recently found your blog through someone elses. As for anonymous....it was just a silly post. Get over it.