Monday, November 21, 2005

Chicago

My company is sending me to Chicago for a conference. I am so excited. I am only there for literally 24 hours, but still it's Chicago. I leave next Thursday and return the next day. Laura is so jealous. I wish she could go with me and we stay a couple extra days to shop, but it just won't work out this time around. Plus, as much as she hates the cold, I would hate to see her in cold, windy Chicago this time of year.

This will be the first time that Laura and I have spent a night apart. It's only one night, but I still worry about her cat taking over my side of the bed for good.

6 comments:

Francesca said...

Be sure to say hi to Oprah, then!

;)

Caroline said...

That would have been cool if I could sneak in Oprah's show. Doesn't look like it this trip.

pack of 2 said...

OH, OH...Say hi to Michael Jordon for me!!!
I've never been to Chicago before...is it nice?
Shelly

SassyFemme said...

Chicago's on our list of places to spend a weekend at some point in the future. You'll have to write about it when you get back. Oh, and while you're saying hi to all these stars you'll meet, say hi to the women of the new WNBA team there.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Caroline,
I read how you were worried about my cat taking over your side of the bed. You should, worry that is.

I'll be here when you get home, baby.

Me

Anonymous said...

P.S. Sweet Caroline

Regarding sassyfemme's comment, you better keep your ass away from the women of the WNBA.

Your jealous partner.