Monday, October 10, 2005

10 Things About me...

Here are 10 things about me that you wouldn't know just by looking at me:

1) My left foot is tickish, but my right foot is not.

2) I once played chicken with a UPS truck and WON. (just ask my cousin Joel)

3) I used to make up families for myself when I was a child. (how I imagined my family when I grew up) My Dad once found what I had written and wondered why in the world I would do that. Just my imagination I guess.

4) I was named Jennifer Jane at birth and when I was 6 weeks old, my parents changed my name. (I never thought I looked like a Jennifer anyway)

5) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE dragonflies

6) I secretly love all of Barry Manilow's music and I have seen him in concert 4 times

7) I am a substance abuse counselor and my initials CAM are a street name for marijuana.

8) For several summers in my youth I put laundry deterogant in the fountains around my house. (at times there were bubbles all over the streets)

9) My favorite number is 11. (my favorite KC Comets Soccer player was #11. And right now I can't for the life of me remember his name)

10) I am double jointed in my wrists and arms.

1 comment:

pack of 2 said...

You would love it here....dragon flies everywhere!

shelly