Monday, August 22, 2005

Happy Birthday

Yesterday was your birthday. I did not talk to you. But I haven't talked to you in 13 months now. Did you think about me? I did think about you. I thought about what you were like when you were a newborn. Thoughts of you as a newborn seem unreal to me. It's hard seeing how you could be innocent and pure. The only side of you that I have seen is the one that has been tainted and unclean. By the time I met you your own way of thinking was already gone. I just realized I have never known the real you. Not the one that you think you should be. But the person that you were born as. I wonder if I would like that person. Maybe one day I will find out. But my guess is I will never know that person. Maybe when your soul is cleansed by Jesus I will finally see the real person. Maybe I will finally meet my Mother.

No comments: