Saturday, January 03, 2009

Very Important Question

I have been busy this morning. Here is what I have already done:

*Got my grocery shopping done

*Went and had a RX refilled

*Changed litter box (they now make a litter for small spaces. I am curious to see if it really works)

*Finished my laundry

*Took down my Christmas decorations

*Cleaned entire apartment

Now it's time for a nap. :)

S called me a few minutes ago and it seems we can only go a few days without seeing each other, because we both agreed that it would be a great idea to get together tomorrow.

After we got off the phone I sat and just thought about how happy I am and how I want to spend the rest of my life with S. I think it's time to ask her a very important question.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike asked 2 weeks after we met. But we didnt get married till almost a year after we met I wanted a long engagement.My brother in law married his ex wife after a week that they met didnt work all that well. If you are asking I say your good you have known her for more then a week. LOL

Audra said...

oo important question? like, the important question?

Caroline said...

yes, the important question.

MJ said...

hmmm interesting.....

Anonymous said...

I meant to add you go girl.

Jen said...

Ooooh! This is so exciting!

Julie said...

Cool! I bet she says yes....