Sunday, January 25, 2009

LuLu

My poor LuLu.....




Please keep me in your prayers. I have no idea what I am going to do because the Kelly Blue Book value of my car is probably about $2-3,000 less then what I owe on it.

I feel so helpless sitting in my apartment away from the woman that I love and I have no car, I am not sure how long it's going to take for his insurance to kick in and get me a car rental and I have no money to get myself a rental and then be reimbursed.

Oh, and because my tags had expired (I was trying to save for the taxes on the car...long story) I got a ticket for expired tags. I have until 2/23/09 to come up with the $1300 for them.

I am trying really hard to have a positive attitude, but right now it's so hard to see how I am going to find myself out of this mess. I know I have made bad decisions and I wish I had done things differently.

I have to make a phone call today that I really don't want to make. I have to call Laura to tell her because her name was on the car and she needs to know and will probably need to sign some paperwork. She is the last person I want to talk to right now.

I have a knot on the back of my head that is killing me. I am pretty sure it is from my head hitting the back of my seat. This morning when I woke up I was laying on my back and I was in so much pain that it took me a few minutes to roll over to my side. If I can find a way to the Dr. tomorrow I might try to get it. It's weird because I think I feel OK and then I do something and my body reminds me that it is hurting.

My car is 1.5 hour away from me and I am worried about my belongings in it. They wouldn't give me time to get my stuff out because they had to get my car off the highway and once it was on the tow truck it was officially his property and he said I had to wait until the insurance company paid the bill. In the car was Brady's collar (I had it around the gear shift) and the tag from his collar.

I am completely overwhelmed right now...........

8 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Sending you super duper prayers Caroline! I am so sorry........

Lynilu said...

It will work out. I have no helpful suggestions, but I have faith that you'll get through this and be stronger than ever. That is your pattern in the past, and there is no reason for it to cease now. :D

Julie said...

I am so sorry. Maybe it's all supposed to happen (I've never been able to figure that one out myself but for some reason it has got to be true.) on the road to your new life. You will laugh about it all someday....

Bobbie said...

You know maybe this is the last break from Laura. Maybe God is showing you to compelty put her in the past. Although I think he could have found a safer way to do this but who are we to judge his actions. I will pray for you and I am sorry again about the car.

Casey said...

I'm sorry. :( I don't know much but I do know this - you have overcome much bigger things in the past year and I KNOW you will get through this too.

It will all work out - just trust the process.

Anonymous said...

I assume it was the fault of the person who hit you....make sure his/her insurance covers medical costs. Just went through somethng similar so wanted to let you know that since you are over whelmed...

luvksu

Anonymous said...

I assume it was the fault of the person who hit you....make sure his/her insurance covers medical costs. Just went through somethng similar so wanted to let you know that since you are over whelmed...

luvksu

MJ said...

Poor LuLu. I know you will miss your baby. I also know that things will work out. Sometimes we just don't understand why we have to go thru things until they are all over and done with.