Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend

It's been a good weekend. For the first time since we started seeing each other, Susan and I did not get together this weekend. I really missed her this weekend and am already counting down the days until next weekend. I really hope this week goes fast.

I look lots of naps this weekend and watched some shows I had on my DVR. I rented a movie, but never watched it. I spent most of today cleaning my apartment and doing laundry. I had planned on taking some pictures of the lovely fall weather we are experiencing, but it was too windy.

When my lease is up in March I am considering moving a little closer to Susan. I went and looked at an apartment yesterday, but wasn't able to actually look at the inside of the apartment. It's a really nice area and I would feel like I was living in the country. They told me to call back in a month and maybe they would have an apartment I could look at. If I like it I pray that they will have one in March so I don't have to sign another lease. But I am not going to worry about it because it will all work out somehow.

Tell me how your weekend was.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

three words or maybe more. Fleas are evil but my house is semi clean.

Anna said...

My weekend was busy, but liberating.

I love your pumpkin face picture. Halloween is my favourite time of year.

Audra said...

My weekend was fun, I found an apple orchard in california, and that was a great way to spend yesterday.

MJ said...

Busy with lots of planning for the future and lots to think about. I might have to go to work for a break.

Caroline said...

redfrog--fleas are horrible. we are suppose to have a hard freeze tonight so i am excited that most of the fleas will be gone

arial ray--glad to hear you had a good weekend. i also love this time of year

audra--glad that you had a good weekend and went to an apple orchard. did you bring lots of apples home?

mj--i know you have had a busy weekend. i love that you are getting married here instead of vegas.

Anonymous said...

Sucky with a capital S. Some psycho woman is stalking my wife. Not fun and not pretty. It needs to get better soon before it gets scary.

Renaissance Woman said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the apartment works out for you. Glad you enjoyed a few down days.