Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Arrowhead

Today my work had a training and it was at Arrowhead Stadium where the Chiefs play. Normally just going to Arrowhead would be so exciting, but the Chiefs are playing so bad this year. Plus there are a few players that are being asses and finding themselves in trouble with the law. I personally think the Chiefs should forfeit rest of the games and just start over next year.

I don't remember going to a conference where I had this great view:



And I really don't remember when I went to a training where the food was so good. Here is the morning snack we had:
The cookies were served with milk and it all seemed just perfect.

On the way home I passed this car:
Notice the cat in the back window. That is something that Brady would have done since he loved riding in cars. I can't believe it's been almost a year since he has been gone. :(

I don't know if I am coming down with something or if it's a combination of allergies and quitting smoking, but I have not felt good all day. My stomach has been upset and last night I was so nauseous that I thought I might throw up. Wait, allergies don't make you sick to your stomach, so either I am coming down with something or I am pregnant. It would be nice if Susan had "accidentally" got me pregnant. One of my friends is about 20 weeks pregnant and she just found out yesterday that she is having a girl. I am so happy for her and her husband, but I am still slightly jealous.

2 comments:

Lynilu said...

Ohhh, those pictures of the stadium make me homesick. If you look at the second picture, my seats were just on the right edge, under the press box! Yes, they are playing very badly, and IMO, the Chiefs and all other teams (NFL, NBA, NHL, etc.) should suspend for the season any player who behaves dangerously (shoving women, DUI, etc.) until they are deemed innocent. And if they repeat any scrapes with the law, terminate their contracts, without pay. Perhaps they would behave like humans if the Leagues came down harder on ethics and morals, making them behave like the rest of us.

I love the cat in the window! Yes, Brady would be there, wouldn't he? That cat liked going places, on foot or on wheels! I miss him. I still think fondly about how he used to greet me and follow me around the house when I was caring for them. He was my boy!

Tell you friend I'm happy for her. I know this is a very special pregnancy. :)

Now I have to fix some breakfast. That cookie got to me!

Monogram Queen said...

I love the cat in the window too. None of my cats have ever liked to ride! RIP Brady