Friday, April 25, 2008

Blonde Moment

I admit that sometimes I do stupid things. When I was little my hair was blonde and sometimes I like to use that reason for some of the things I do. Today I had one of those moments.

I put in a work order for my A/C yesterday and they told me they would be out on Monday. So when I got home I was surprised to see that they had been here already. No my A/C was not broken...the filter was clogged. Do you know how stupid I feel? Part of me wants to find the guys that came to my apartment and explain to them that I have only had central air and this wall unit thing is all new to me. And as you can see from the picture, even the cats are laughing at me.

There are a lot of things that somehow I did not learn growing up. The next thing on my list of things to learn....

How to sew a button on a pair of my pants. (Hint Hint, MJ?)

5 comments:

One Messed Up Chick said...

Blonde moments are ok...I probably would have done the same thing. I love the picture.

Audra said...

hm. i didnt know that could happen. i think i'll have to check mine today...

MJ said...

I have those moments also...I just don't share them with many people. You taught me to blog, I'll teach you to sew, I promise.

Minnesota Nice said...

Is that a mid-sneeze shot?? Bravo! I've been trying to catch one of those for years!!

Monogram Queen said...

Honey I cannot sew a button either. Pitiful. Some pioneer bitches we would make!!!! ;)