Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Told You So

I have mentioned before how I feel about karma. To me, karma is something you don't mess with; because you will always lose.

The energy you put out into the world is exactly what you get back in life. A few months ago I was watching a Joel Osteen sermon and he said that when you have something bad in your life happen, what God gives you back is usually even better then the original thing/person you lost. And that is truly how I have viewed every bad thing that has happened to me in the last year. Whatever I lost, whether that is material things or people, my reward will be even better then the original thing I lost. It may not be right away when I get my rewards, but I know that the wait will be worth it.

Even though I am not happy for something bad/wrong happening to anyone and I hate to tell someone I told you so, but I told you so.

P.S. You might watch this video.

5 comments:

Casey said...

Ok - I so have to know!!!!! Sheesh woman....just leave me hanging, why don'tcha. *sigh*

Audra said...

I am there with Casey! Lol. I am so nosey!

But your reward will be great!

Jane said...

You are so right. I think about karma all the time. I'll share something personal along these lines. My ex-husband has not worked since June 2007. He owes me so much back pay in child support which I'll never see. Things are tough rasing 2 kids on my small salary, yet through it all, I've opted to take a different road. My friends are outraged that I haven't hauled him off to court and sent him to jail. I still maintain that somewhere down the road, I will be rewarded with more than he ever owed me because I followed my heart and gut and tuned in to my karmic message.

Sorry for rambling.....

Sonya said...

ACK - I can't see the video. But maybe that isn't the "answer" either. You can't just leave us hangin'!

Monogram Queen said...

I can't see the vid :( What's going one??!!