Ok, I was tagged by Fern which is a good thing because I was struggling coming up with a post for tonight. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
3. Post the rules on your blog.
4. Share the seven (7) most famous or infamous people you have met. Or go with the original 7 weird things about yourself.
5. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
6. Include links to their blogs.
7. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am going to mix the rules up a little. I will share some weird things about myself as well as some famous/infamous people I have met.
1) I have a huge fear of quitting smoking. To me I don't remember what life was like before I started smoking. I have this fear of being bored at home and in the car. Or maybe this fear is just an excuse not to quit.
2) When I was 19 we flew to this tiny island in the Caribbean (can't remember the name). We flew on one of those small airplanes and one of the other passengers was Dick Clark. I remember thinking, "Gee he looks old in real life". My second thought was, "Wow, if this plane crashes I could be famous".
3) I am obsessed with numbers. I count a lot of things and most of the time I don't even realize I am doing it. When I do realize I am counting I make myself stop. The first time I remember counting was when we were in Minnesota visiting my Grandparents and I would count the power lines.
4) I am scared to death of horses. When I was a kid I was bucked off one and ever since then I am terrified of them.
5) I dated Dan Renzi (Real World-Miami) in Middle school. Funny thing: we are both gay now. Oh, and when I came out to my parents my mother brought up the fact that I had relationships with "homosexual men". I think it's pretty funny.
6) I have been to Hawaii 5 times and on one of those visits I rode a Donkey down a volcano.
7) I love the taste of tap water. I drink about 70oz a day and when I don't get at least 64oz I feel dehydrated.
I tag Julie, Lynilu, Casey, Shea and Bobbie. Yea, it's not 7, but I think most people have done this. If I didn't tag you and you want to play along let me know in the comment section.
And here's proof that I am feeling better: