Thursday, January 10, 2008

10

I stole this from Katie.....

10 Sentences (not including this one)

1. It's hard working a full week when I have had 2 short work weeks.

2. 2008 will be my year.

3. I have found that by seeing the glass as half full I have a much better attitude.

4. I read so many blogs that inspire me on a daily basis.

5. I have enjoyed talking on IM with this person.

6. Ben peed on the bed again this morning; WTF??????

7. My favorite co-worker told me today that she is pregnant and I am slightly jealous.

8. I really have to downsize when I move.

9. I haven't got on the scale in more then 3 weeks and I am afraid to.

10. I get upset when people think I am rude just because I don't walk around with a smile on my face all the time.

7 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Scales are the enemy.

As far as #10 goes - that is THEIR problem - NOT yours

Bella said...

1 & 10 total agreement.

A couple of weeks ago a guest told me to cheer up and then proceeded to leave me .50.

Lynilu said...

#2 - You bet!!

I agree with Cheeky on #10. Poo on them !!

And to Katie - That wasn't a guest, it was a freeloader.

And Caroline, m'dear, I'm glad your glass is half-full again. Very glad. :)

Anonymous said...

I hate scales. I won't even let the doctor weigh me.

My dog, Riley, peed in the house again a few days ago. I wondered the same thing...WTF???

You sound good Caroline. Good news about the apartment!

Jane said...

Caroline,

I love your list. Writing lists is actually one of my favorite things to do, although I never get around to it much anymore.

My version of 5 things that you wrote here would be:

1. I have learned that connecting with other people helps balance me out.

2. I have learned that I love to cook and play in the kitchen; it's just something that was temporarily gone while I was married to an emotionally abusive man for 12 years.

3. My children are my anchors

4. I have learned that I am a good, strong woman and I need to keep cultivating that.

5. I have learned that I am domestically challenged.....I haven't found the floor in my bedroom in months.

Happy weekend!

Minnesota Nice said...

Ugh, #10 - people at my office think I am rude because I don't stand around the coffee machine chatting all day - it pisses me off that I'm so busy I haven't got time to breathe sometimes, while they float around chit-chatting, having potlucks, doing NOTHING all day and then complain about me being unsociable??!!

I wonder why Ben is peeing? Urinary infection? Literally pissed about something? You have to nip that in the bud or he'll do it all the time because he'll think it's ok.

Monogram Queen said...

Scales ARE the enemy and as far as you not walking around with a smile on your face all the time... hey it could be worse you could have an uzi or smack the shit out of someone. I'm just sayin' :)

Thanks for your kind comment regarding Maddie!