Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Few Things

A couple interesting things for this Wednesday:

Monday night Laura found my new blog. I noticed she got to the new blog via PattiCake's blog. I was trying to figure out how she found it and why she went to it. For the months and months before I went private, Laura and Sharon (who is the real blogger between the two of them) never went to my blog because I had asked them not to. So I found it a little odd that all of a sudden they would go to my blog. Tuesday morning I called Laura and she tried to explain it to me. Apparently Sharon has a blog she reads that linked to SassyFemme. Sharon then went to Patti's via Sassy and then clicked on my link. Laura says it was a mistake, but I find it interesting. Apparently before they went to Patti's they did click on the link that Sassy had which still had my old link. Both Laura and Sharon were upset that I would put up a blog about cheating spouses. Apparently, spammers have grabbed up my old URL and now it's a site about how to catch cheating spouses. I think it's funny as hell, but they did not. Like I really have had time this past week to create a blog just for cheating spouses. I guess that's what they get for being so nosey. Just an FYI, I don't mind having my new link on other blogs because it really is only my brother that I don't want reading my blog. I really don't care if Laura and Sharon read my blog at this point.

I really want to see this movie. I am hoping at one point it will come to KC, but doesn't look like it's on the schedule. I wonder if my parents and rest of my family would be willing to see it? Probably not. Hey, it might be a good Christmas present for them.

This morning I woke up, turned over and had a ball of orange fur in my face. Brady immediately started purring, which to me one of the best ways to wake up. When I am no longer single, there will be other great ways to wake up of course. Brady seems to be doing well. He has been throwing up a lot which is a sign that the cancer might be in his spleen. I am just playing the wait and see game. He still seems to have his spunk, so I am not worried at this point.

I think that's it for now....

9 comments:

Bella said...

The fact your old blog is about cheating spouses cracks me right up.

Anonymous said...

Caroline, I don't comment much but I read daily. Please do not give arseholes like Laura and MG any further airspace. Laura is a cheater and MG is……. Take care of yourself and look to the future, Pauline from bonnie Scotland

Kathryn said...

HG and I are going to see that movie tonight, I'll let you know how it is!

Laura doesn't have a right to express her opinion about anything that you do.

Anonymous said...

RSG is right. L does not have a place to say anything anymore. I think the cheating spouses is great and hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I didn't link to your new blog at my place because I wasn't sure it was a good thing for you. If you don't mind, I'll put the link back up this week. I'm glad you are doing ok and moving towards a good place.

Julie said...

So, they both think they have the right to tell you they are mad about something? That's kind of unbelievable. Laura needs to go crawl under a rock and stop seeking you out to tell you these things.
What a tool.

SassyFemme said...

Guess it's time to update those links on my blog... sorry!

Guess it's Laura and Sharon's guilt talking that they don't like that your old blog is about cheating spouses. I actually find it hilarious! RSG is right, they have zero right to any say or opinion about anything with you, your friends, etc...

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

You know I am not a big fan of spammers but having your old blog hijacked for cheating spouses is hilarious....

Monogram Queen said...

Ooh I am so sorry they found you via me. Too bad I didn't have something nasty rigged up when they clicked on me.
Karma baby - Karma. She's on her way to Loo-siana and they know it!