Thursday, April 26, 2007

I Am....Part II

I am now employed!!!!!

The place I interviewed at last Thursday called and offered me the job this afternoon. I am beyond thrilled. The minute I walked into the building last Thursday I knew this was where I was suppose to be. When I interview somewhere I have a tendency to imagine myself walking in the front doors every day. That day I saw myself working there. And the building is just beautiful. It's in downtown Kansas City and it looks like a huge loft. I just love it.

I start on May 14. That gives me two more weeks of just enjoying life. I really wanted to make sure that I had a few weeks off where I didn't have to worry about the bills, etc.

I do have to go through another physical/drug test. I just hope it goes easier then the last one.

It's going to be a good two weeks and I can't wait to start celebrating.

12 comments:

Minnesota Nice said...

Have a glass of bubbly for me, this is SO GREAT!

yankeegirl said...

Congratulations Caroline!!
Way to go- trusting your instincts and waiting for the right position paid off!!!

One Messed Up Chick said...

That is so awesome :) I am happy for you!

amy h said...

Congrats! It sounds like that will be a great place to work, especially if you have good vibes about it. Enjoy the rest of your time off!

Anonymous said...

Caroline,
Why don't you come to Australia I'm sure we have a great deal in common :) take care.

Caroline said...

sandra--i'll have a couple for you. :)

yankeegirl--it really did. i am so happy with this job

eye--thank you so much.

amy--it's going to be a good two weeks off

lisa--hey, i've always wanted to go to australia. you should email me: carolinesemail73@yahoo.com

Monogram Queen said...

Hip Hip Hooray! It's great when you can visualize yourself somewhere right away.
Have a wonderful week-end honey!

Caroline said...

patti--thanks patti. you have a great weekend as well

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

Dee said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!

Casey said...

Fabulous news!! YOu so deserve all the goodness that is coming to you. YIPPIE!!!! :) :) Congratulations over and over and over.

Caroline said...

traci--yay indeed

dee--thanks so much

casey--it's amazing how a little shift in my attitude has made all the difference in the world.