Sunday, March 11, 2007

Taking a Break

I need to take a break from blogging. I need to focus all my time and energy into my relationship with Laura.

I may be gone for just a couple of days, or it might be a couple of weeks. But I will be back at some point.

Thank you all for the kind and supportive words you have all given me and all the phone calls I have gotten. I never imagined that something like this would be going on in my life and I really never imagined all the support and friendship I would get from my blogger friends. I can't thank you enough.

10 comments:

Casey said...

I wish the best of everything to you both. I'll be right here waiting for when you are ready to return.

Anonymous said...

You do what's best for you sweetie. We'll be here.

SassyFemme said...

Holding good thoughts for you.

Lynilu said...

Do what you need to do, dear girl. I'll talk with you later this week. My heart is with you both.

amy h said...

Take care, you two. I hope everyone comes out of this for the better.

Kathryn said...

Wishing you the very best with whatever you're dealing with. I guess a lot can change in the blink of an eye...

yankeegirl said...

(((hugs))) for you and Laura.

ProphetJoe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ProphetJoe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ProphetJoe said...

Best Wishes