Monday, December 18, 2006

499

I really don't want to be at work today. Knowing that in three weeks I will be out of here anyway it really makes me not want to be here. I would rather be home and at the gym with Laura. Just 3 weeks....I can do it.

I am so excited because Sassy is hosting a get together for blogger friends in Feb. and I think Laura and I are going to try to make it. We found an awesome deal on plane tickets and once we get through Christmas then we will see. But it's looking good. I am so excited. From the sounds of it there are several blogger friends that will come into town for this get together. Who would have ever guessed I would actually be meeting all of them in person. This one flight we found we change planes in Minneapolis. On the way home we have a 3 hour lay over. If all this goes as planned then we are going to ask Sandra if she wants to meet us at the airport. Again, I am so excited. This trip would be the perfect weekend getaway that we were looking for.

My next post is 500 and I plan on giving prizes away to my loyal readers. Just two prizes so make sure you check out my blog later tonight or tomorrow. The gifts are cool if I do say so myself and they are so unique you can only find them in Kansas City. Curious? Make sure you come back to check it out.

4 comments:

Casey said...

Wow - congrats on making it to post 499! That's incredible. I think I still have about 50 more to go to get there.

I'll be checking back! :)

SassyFemme said...

I'm beside myself, thrilled, that you guys might be coming to town!

Can't wait to see what your next post brings!

Jolene George said...

You have been a very chatty girl! LOL!

Minnesota Nice said...

Oooh I hope we can meet up! Unfortunately the Minneapolis airport has a rotten set-up: all the restaurants and coffee shops are inside the security area, so unless I'm flying I can't come in. But if you have enough time, I can come pick you up outside, whiz over to somewhere nearby, and then get you back in plenty of time. Fingers crossed!