Friday, June 02, 2006

Fun in the Sun

My stressful week became more stressful Wednesday when we realized we were unable to get onto AOL at home. We have Roadrunner, but use AOL to get online. We aren't able to get online using AOL or Internet Explorer. We spent 4 hours last night going back and forth between Time Warner and AOL. What was frustrating was we would talk to AOL and they would say, "you need to speak with Time Warner". We would then speak with Time Warner and they would say, "You need to speak with AOL." 4 hours of this and I was spent. Finally I called Time Warner, and after being on hold for 35 minutes I got through to someone and said, "I need a service call". Luckily we were able to get a service call for this Saturday. Let's pray that they are able to help us and fix this problem. I had plans on uploading my pictures from camping this week, but due to not being able to get online once I am home, the pictures will come as soon as possible.

Last night due to the stress from AOL and Time Warner I was thinking I need to try one of my destresser pills. I took it and within 45 minutes I was calmer and not feeling anxious. I also slept very well last night not waking up once. It was wonderful.

This has been a very busy week. I am so happy and thankful that today is Friday. Laura and I are planning on a very low key weekend. Besides Time Warner coming out tomorrow, we don't plan on doing much of anything. I know we are planning at least one day at the pool We are expecting wonderful weather and perfect weather for the pool.

So here's to a weekend filled with lots of fun in the sun.

2 comments:

Isabel said...

I'm having problems uploading pictures too. Very frustrating. Our downstairs cable is not working either. All we get is snow. So i'm stuck waiting for the cable guy. sigh.

Lynilu said...

I know you're having the cable guy out today and until that is done, you won't get this. But here's hoping you are back on line with us again very soon.

Go check my blog when you can. I took a big leap today, and I put one of my poems there. I'm going to begin putting my writing there occasionally to see what response I get. Well, if anyone besides you ever reads the posts!!! Maybe this will encourage me to consider publication, something that just makes me cringe when I think about it.

Hope your cable GETs WELL SOON!!!!