Monday, April 24, 2006

Another Question Answered

I seem to be on a roll with my Ask Rosie questions. Click here to see the second one she has answered. I wanted to see if any Jehovah's Witnesses had come knocking on her door. I got the idea for this question last night when I was watching America's Funniest Home Videos. There was a cat standing outside a sliding glass door and the host said, "Oh Oh it's the Jehovah's Kitty" and the cat turned around and started knocking on the glass with it's back paw. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. Laura and I were laughing so hard we almost peed our pants.

Well, as I type this our bathroom is currently being torn apart. I was going to hang around the house til my normal time to leave, but it was too loud with them taking out the tile and the huge vanity. So, I ended up getting to work at 8:30am, thirty minutes early. The cats are very upset. I put four of them in the computer room, but Ben (the little black kitty) got out when I was taking water up to them. The last I saw him he was running behind the couch. I don't expect to see him for a couple days, or at least until they are gone. The dog is in her room and seemed concerened with all the banging going on. Sophie-Cat is under our bed, I think. I just put a food bowl in the room and a liter box.

It's just 9:10am and I feel like I've put in an entire days work already. It's going to be a long day. Looks like we will be without a shower tomorrow night. Looks like we will need to find someone that will let us shower at their house. We have had several people offer their showers to us. I am just happy that we will be able to stay in our house and not have to stay somewhere for a night. Unless we don't have a toilet. Then we will have to stay somewhere.

No comments: