Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday NIght Activites



Here is another picture of Ben in one of his infamous positions. You can tell Ben has been babied" most of his life. He is the only cat that I know that will allow me to twist and turn him in any way without getting upset. I guess I should start taking pictures of the other pets as well, otherwise they are going to think Sophie-Dog and Ben are my favorite.

This evening around 8pm Laura and I realized that we hadn't gotten a paper from today. We love the Sunday paper because of the coupons, etc. So, I run up to the local convienence store. As I am walking in this person walks past me and I think to myself.."that really looks like my brother." I get another good look and realize it is my brother. I say, "Hey" to him. He turns around and sees me and says, "hey" and keeps walking. I have never been close with my brother and never will. I don't respect him in any way. What I found interesting about running into my brother not 2 minutes from my house at 8pm on a Sunday night is the fact that he is living close to me now. Last time my brother and I talked (12 months ago) he was living about 3 hours from here. I will have to do some more investigating and see excatly where he is living. (I am good about finding out stuff like that) I just need to be prepared in case I run into his crazy wife. And believe me she is crazy. She could easily be diagnosed with 3 different things in the DSM-IV. (Pysch diagnostic book) The other interesting thing about running into my brother was seeing what he is driving. Keep in mind my brother has 4 children he is not able to support because he never even finished high school. He was driving a brand new SUV. Looks like Daddy's money is working out pretty good for him.

3 comments:

DB said...

Gee, your brother sounds a lot like mine.

Followed a link here from Sassyfemme, I think. Will be back.

pack of 2 said...

Hope that SIL is not too close for comfort.

Shangie

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Maybe best that you didn't know he was nearby, now you gotta avoid each other.