Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Important Disclaimer

It is amazing the people that come across my blog and then feel they have the right to trash my blog. I received an email (well several) from a Keith Borra. I am using his name since he emailed me and it had his name as the person that sent the email. Here is just a short example of some of the things he said in his email. This is from his first email.

Miss C
My first
thought toward you is that I feel sorry for you. You are no longer a
J.W.
obviously. Me neither, but for a different reason. Do you still
believe
in God? On the whole human behavior is pretty bad. No one can doubt
that.
At least nobody with eyes & a functioning brain! You are putting
yourself
in extreme danger with your behavior 1 Cor. 6: vs 9 & 10 Acts 3; 19
Keith Borra



Here is his second email:

Miss;
I forgot
to
tell you somethings. It is unwise to make assumptions, I did not say
I
felt sorry for you because of your chosen sexuality. It was because
you
flaunt your lifestyle! Do you assume you will get away with this? Your
accusation of my being judgemental is inaccurate. I refer you to your
website, what was that you said about that man & woman in the car with
the
child in back? & Your lifestyle is different how? Hypocrisy is
unbecoming!! I have a symbiotic relationship with humanity, I love
people
but hate wickedness Please read these scriptures Eze. 18: 23 1
Peter 4:
7 & 8 Matthew 18:12 Luke 18:9-14 keith borra

Now, I do not know who this person is, but he seems to know who I am and how I am living my life. I would think an exJW would have some sort of understanding. To me it doesn't sound like he has changed much. He may not refer to himself as a JW, but he is still acting and thinking like one. Judging is what JW's do best. I know this because I was emersed in that religion for 30 years.

For anyone not liking what they read here...continue going. You do not have to stop and you do not have to like what I am saying. That is what is so glorious about the United States. We are all allowed to have our own opinions. There are many people that I don't agree with, but I understand that we all have different thoughts and opinions.

And here is a warning for anyone that emails me from this blog: If you email me and it really pisses me off, I will post it on my blog with your first and last name. And if you really, really piss me off I will include your email address.




15 comments:

Casey said...

LOL! You go, girl! For goodness sakes, person - this is a free country and I am so thankful that not everyone thinks like you.

Keep going, Caroline. I love reading your blog.

PS....
I'm not exactly sure what the above comment is actually supposed to mean (e l frederick).

Caroline said...

elf-i agree with casey..i wasn't sure what your comment was suppose to mean

casey--thanks for the support. i just really hate stupid people and i swear some of the random people that stop by my blog and really stupid. :)

Isabel said...

Ugh, people like that make me sick. Well I like reading your blog. I enjoy your stories about you and laura. And if you have a great relationship and you are happy, then by all means flaunt it. :)

Caroline said...

sweet angel--thank you so much. I started this blog just to talk about my life. I didn't realize "some" see it as flauting.

elf--why did you delete your comment???

Anonymous said...

I don't think this guy was a JW. He doesn't really use the lingo they use. I've noticed some people *think* they know about JWs just because they've gone to a few meetings, but they really don't get it unless they've lived it. (I was one for about 26 years.)

But he is definitely a bible-thumping judgemental asswipe. It's a pity when people misuse the bible to bully and judge others.

Francesca said...

A very unfortunate email, to say the least.

Would be nice if people would hold to their beliefs and opinions without trying to judge others.

To each his/her own.

Also, I saw the post that has now been deleted and thought is was a funny little parable, so a pity it is gone.I agree, the intention was not entirely clear, though, as it could have been a compliment or criticism. (I'm guessing it was intended to be in your favour, though.)

Chin up, sister!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog via Casey..WTG! You have a way of writing! And as for the Ass who appears to be God himself...he should have stopped with the first comment. I guess some people feel as though they have all the answers. Doesn't it just piss you off when they provide the bible passages for you to read...UGH!

Caroline said...

jazzy--i LOVED your comment. i didnt' think he was a witness to begin with either..most will not go as far as emailing someone telling you how you are living a sinful life (except my Mother). They prefer to talk about you behind your back..

francesca--i thought it was a sad email. i wish had all that time to write others. he he somebody with way too much time on his hands..that's for sure

wendy--thanks for stopping by and thanks for the compliment about my writing. i usually think that what i am writing makes no sense to anyone but me..guess i am wrong. being an ex-JW i know most of the scriptures they tell me to read. people just don't understand that jw's have their own bible..and they have changed a whole lot of the original words..

Caroline said...

laura--thanks for finally stopping by my blog...:) you are wonderful

elf--i am not sure "going together" at summer camp when we were 12 years old is a relationship. and as always you find the perfect "annoying" words... now i know why your wife didn't mind you being in iraq and then in the "city" during the week..she could probably use a break from you.

Zoe said...

Don't let it get to you. Just hit delete and forget about it.

One Messed Up Chick said...

You go girl, Speak your mind! We just recently had someone post nasty things on my wife's blog. I was taken back by it actually to think there really is stupid people out there. Keep blogging, I enjoy reading it.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

My theory on derogatory e-mail and comments: toss them.

Don't waste another minute on them.

Caroline said...

zoe--i am just happy that i am not "mr keith borra" because he sounds miserable

one crazy lady--thanks for stopping by..

ragged--i agree 100% w/ you

SassyFemme said...

You go, girl!!!

Teena in Toronto said...

Poor you :( You've gotta feel sorry for the guy. His life is obviously that pathetic so he has nothing better to do than to pick on yours.