Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Watchtower History They Didn't Want You To See



Jehovah's Witnesses are against Christmas and most holidays. They feel they are pagen and are created by the devil. Blah, Blah, Blah...They might try looking at their history. They once celebrated all the holidays. But they would never admit to that. As they would say, "There was more light put on God's Word and we realized it was wrong to celebrate the holidays." Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit.

Since I have left this greedy, man run organization I have done a lot of research on JW's and their history. I grew up in this religion from day 1 and never knew most of the things I have learned. They are very good at hiding this from their members.

3 comments:

pack of 2 said...

It's not just that religion that is warped! Many of them are!!!!

Shelly

Caroline said...

I know. That is why I probably will never go to a "church". I can have a very heathly relationship with God outside of a brick building.

pack of 2 said...

EXACTLY! Organized religion (today) is just a way to seperate people from their money.

Shelly