Friday, October 21, 2005

TGIF

I keep watching the news reports about this damn hurricane and it looks like it's been slowed down even more. I am sure the people in Florida are like, "let's just get this over with". I don't think I could put up with that much stress for 4-5 days.

Tonight we are taking Sophie (the dog) down to Laura's parents for them to watch her. We have a little surprise for them. We bought the dog a Lady Bug halloween costume. She is soo cute in it. (be sure to check in the next week for pictures of Sophie in her costume) I love that Laura's parents are taking care of her while we are gone. I hate putting her in the kennel. Not only are we saving money, but I will have peace of mind.

I am off of work until next Friday, so most likely I will not be posting. But you never know. Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Sublime said...

Enjoy your time off work! Would love to see Sophie's costume pictures...

Take care,
Sublime