Friday, October 07, 2005

Mother Of Mine

This morning I received an email from my Mother talking about the picture I had put on Flickr of my nephew Alec. She told me to read the comment she had written about that photo. Here is her response. You will see exactly how sick and disgusting my Mother is. You will see why she is such a fucking bitch.

I don't think Laura's family cares one way or another whether you put the photos of their innocent children on your sexually perverted blog junk.
BUT YOU BETTER get little Alec's sweet photo off this steaming pile of crap. That picture was personal and NOT MEANT FOR PUBLIC VIEWING. LEGALLY. I AM TELLING YOU THIS BEFORE NICOLE SEES HER FIRST BORN ON THIS PERVERTED LOOSERS SITE. PEOPLE MIGHT THINK
HE IS A CHILD OF LESBOS OR QUEERS.

GET IT OUT OF HERE !!!!!!
He is just an innocent little boy that you will never get to know and pervert.

Sincerely,
Fran (Alec's grandma)


This is the sickness that I must deal with. She is so concerned about me being lesbian, but she failed to mention that my brother and his wife (Alec's parents) abuse drugs. She seems to forget all that my brother has done in his lifetime. I am speechless at how ignorant she is. If anyone is a pervert in my family it would be my brother.

3 comments:

pack of 2 said...

I'm so sorry that your mother has such a blind look at life.

People like her make me sick. They vote people like GWB in office because of "family values" but often, people of faith are the first people to dump said family.

You are better off not having a relationship with her.


Shelly

Francesca said...

Oh dear...I'm really speechless on this one. No one deserves to be on the receiving end of this kind of correspondence, least of all from one's own parents.

Chin up...

Isabel said...

Words just can't describe....